Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's Happening

There is so much to relay about dance. Where on earth have I been, besides eating my weight in Thanksgiving goodies? Better late than never, I suppose. There are the usual suspects: upcoming events (including a visitor on the 7th), a human interest story, a great cause, a piece of music that makes me wish I had a company to boss around. Less common, and more local, a happy belated birthday to Rudy Perez! And congratulations to Heidi Duckler and dear Leslie Seiters for their appearances in a new publication about site-specific dance. I'm looking forward to the next edition of Itch Dance Journal (and the one after that, when I'll actually mind the deadlines). Best of luck to the upcoming improv festival in LA, can't wait to swing dance at the Third Street Dance Holiday Party (scroll down one poster), and you'd better believe I'm getting my tickets to the LA Ballet Nutcracker.

Anybody else?