Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Lot to Los Angeles

I’ve reserved my ticket for Contra-Tiempo. I’ve been giving equal stare time to Sam Rockwell (new movie!) and the postcard for dances for humans and intelligent pets, trying to decide which one will win my Friday night. (Probably the latter--sorry, Sammy.) I’ve filled out two job applications at Children’s Hospital saying that evenings and weekends are for dancing, not working, laughed and cringed at the idea of being a hall monkey for a Disney venue, and eaten half a bowl of tasty hummus thinking about what the heck I can do to be employed here!

The point is, dance is everywhere. For all these long days of not having a job, my time is certainly filling up with dance events. I also emailed a friend of a friend about trying Parkour around the city. Gotta get movin'! What better way?


LADB